In Watch Dogs Legion Xbox Series X, near future London is facing its downfall…unless you do something about it. Build a resistance, fight back, and give the city back to the people. It’s time to rise up.
Welcome to the Resistance
- Build a Resistance to Fight Back – London’s facing its downfall courtesy of state surveillance, private military, and organized crime. Recruit a well-rounded resistance to overthrow the wankers ruining this once-great city. The fate of London lies with you.
- Play Your Way – Fight for the Future – A brand-new melee system and a wide range of weapons and abilities means that the way you approach combat has real consequences. If you use non-lethal force, the enemy will attempt to subdue and arrest you. If you shoot to kill, you risk having your characters permanently killed.
- Take Back London – Show the City What You’ve Got – Explore a massive urban open world and visit London’s many famous landmarks – including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye.
Take back London
However, explore a massive urban open world and visit London’s many famous landmarks. Including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye.
Recruit any character – Anyone you see on the street can become a resistance fighter by your side. Each person you encounter – whether a brawler, a fashionista, or even a DJ – has their own story with their own set of skills. Choose wisely. You only get one shot at rebellion.
- Customize your recruits – Personalize each member of your resistance. Building out different skill sets, from hacking to stealth moves to all-out assault training. Customize further with unique outfits and iconic masks. Take back the city and look sharp doing it.
- Each character has their own backstory, personality, and skill set – all of which comes into play as you personalize your team. Swap between characters as you explore an open world online with friends. Enjoy free updates of new modes, rewards, and themed events.
- Literally anyone you see can join your team and has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset. Play the game the way you want. Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities.
Cars in watch dogs legion
Players have their own personal favorites when it comes to vehicles. While some cars may be the best ‘on paper’ they may not suit everyone’s play style.
- Bogen Hailkal EV4 Sport – a cross between a BMW I8 and a Polestar 2, the Hailkal EV4 Sport is a stylish, high-performance vehicle. Its speed and agility might be useful during getaway driving.
- Nakahawa SX-825 Sport – Perfect for threading through narrow streets and back alleys, the SX-825 Sport appears to bear a passing resemblance to an AMG A45 crossed with a Peugeot 208. This spritely little ‘hot hatch’ is rear-wheel-drive, perfect for running donuts.
- Oscuro Ultra 8 – The Oscuro Ultra 8 is a high-performance supercar, that looks like the sort of thing Batman himself would drive. The Ultra 8 benefits from a built-in autopilot system, ideal for no-fuss travel.
- De Vale EK7 – A true British classic, the De Vale EK7 strongly resembles the Aston Martin DB11. Perfect for the style-conscious assassin, the EK7 is a balanced vehicle blending performance and handling.
- Atterley Fairlight – One of the slickest vehicles in the game, the Atterley Fairlight is clearly based on a Jaguar E-type. While its performance won’t compare with the likes of the Ultra 8, its sheer coolness might. It is a faster and stronger version of the standard Fairlight, with built-in missiles and a 10-second cloak.
Get the Gang Together – Bring Your Friends into the Mess
Giving London back to the people doesn’t have to be some heroic solo jaunt, ya know. Bring the fight online to join forces with up to three friends as you take on entirely new co-op missions and challenging end-game content.
Click here to see more of Watch Dogs Legion Xbox Series X
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.