Batman: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion.
Developed exclusively for next-gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile. The highly anticipated addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city that he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite the super criminals of Gotham and destroy the Batman forever.
Be the Batman
- Live the complete Batman experience as the Dark Knight enters the concluding chapter of Rocksteady’s Arkham trilogy.
- Players will become the world’s greatest detective like never before with the introduction of the Batmobile and enhancements to signature features such as FreeFlow Combat, stealth, forensics, and navigation.
- In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city that he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite the super criminals of Gotham and destroy the Batman forever.
Introducing the Batmobile
The Batmobile is brought to life with a completely new design featuring a distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry. Designed to be fully drivable throughout the game world and capable of transformation from high-speed pursuit mode to military-grade battle mode, this legendary vehicle sits at the heart of the game’s design and allows players to tear through the streets at incredible speeds in pursuit of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains. This iconic vehicle also augments Batman’s abilities in every respect, from navigation and forensics to combat and puzzle-solving, creating a genuine and seamless sense of the union of man and machine.
The epic conclusion to the trilogy
Batman: Arkham Knight brings all-out war to Gotham City. The hit-and-run skirmishes of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which escalated into the devastating conspiracy against the inmates in Batman: Arkham City, culminates in the ultimate showdown for the future of Gotham.
At the mercy of Scarecrow, the fate of the city hangs in the balance as he is joined by the Arkham Knight, a completely new character in the Batman universe, as well as a huge roster of other infamous villains including Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Two-Face, and the Riddler.
Explore the entirety of Gotham City
For the first time, players have the opportunity to explore all of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world. More than five times the size of Batman: Arkham City, Gotham City has been brought to life with the same level of intimate, hand-crafted attention to detail for which the Arkham games are known.
Most Wanted side missions
Players can fully immerse themselves in the chaos that is erupting in the streets of Gotham. Encounters with high-profile criminal masterminds are guaranteed, while also offering gamers the opportunity to focus on and take down individual villains or pursue the core narrative path.
New combat and gadget features
Gamers have at their disposal more combat moves and high-tech gadgetry than ever before. The new ‘gadgets while gliding’ ability allows Batman to deploy gadgets such as batarangs, the grapnel gun, or the line launcher mid-glide, while Batman’s utility belt is once again upgraded to include all-new gadgets that expand his range of forensic investigation, stealth incursion, and combat skills.
- Live the complete Batman experience with the introduction of the Batmobile and enhancements to signature features
- The Batmobile is brought to life with a new distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry
- For the first time in the series, explore the entirety of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world
- More combat moves and high-tech gadgetry than before, including ‘gadgets while gliding’ ability and upgraded utility belt
- Fully immerse yourself in the chaos in the streets, taking down individual villains or pursuing the core narrative path
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.