Microsoft Xbox Series X Console is the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever.
Optimised for Xbox Series X|S
Games built with the Xbox Series X|S development kit showcase significantly reduced load times. And stunning visuals at up to 120FPS.
Games featuring the Optimised for Xbox Series X|S icon will showcase unparalleled load-times. Heightened visuals and steadier frame rates at up to 120FPS. These include new titles built natively using the Xbox Series X|S development environment. As well as previously released titles that have been rebuilt specifically for Xbox Series X|S.
- Amazing visual fidelity. Leveraging next generation custom processor and technology such as Variable Rate Shading (VRS) and hardware-accelerated DirectX Raytracing, games will be capable of more dynamic, realistic environments. With hardware-accelerated DirectX Raytracing, this means anything from true-to-life lighting to accurate reflections and acoustics in real time as you explore the game world.
- Next-gen frame rates. Games that have been Optimised for Xbox Series X|S use the full power of the new consoles to deliver higher, steadier frame rates at up to 120FPS while playing.
- Faster load times. The Xbox Velocity Architecture combines a custom SSD and integrated software to greatly decrease load-times both in and out of games, meaning you spend more time playing and less time waiting.
Xbox Smart Delivery – Xbox Series X
Get it once. With Smart Delivery, you can buy a supported game once and always have the best available version for whatever console you play on.
Smart Delivery ensures you only have to purchase a game once to play the best available version for whichever Xbox console you choose to play on. Smart Delivery will be available on all exclusive Xbox Game Studios titles, including Halo Infinite. And the technology is available for all developer partners to leverage.
When you see the Smart Delivery icon on games like Cyberpunk 2077, you know when you buy that title you’ll also get the upgraded version of the game for free when it’s available.
From future adventures, to current obsessions, to classic titles. Thousands of favourites across four generations of Xbox look and play best on Xbox Series X.
12 Tflops of power
The 12 teraflops of processing power housed in the system on a chip (SOC) work with AMD’s Zen 2 and RDNA 2 architectures to result in worlds that demand a closer look.
- Looks better. Plays better. Equipped with AMD’s Zen 2 and RDNA 2 architectures, DirectX ray tracing delivers true-to-life lighting, shadows and accurate reflections to create dynamic, living worlds.
- Listen, you’re being surrounded. 3D Spatial Sound is the next evolution in audio technology, using advanced algorithms to create immersive lifelike worlds that put you at the centre of your experience.
- True 4K Gaming. The Xbox Series X delivers sensationally smooth frame rates of up to 120FPS with the visual pop of HDR. Immerse yourself with sharper characters, brighter worlds and impossible details with true-to-life 4K.
Xbox Series X Console is engineered for speed
Together, the new system on a chip (SOC) and the Xbox Velocity Architecture put speed at your fingertips, and the 1TB custom SSD & CPU put the wheel in your hands, so you can go from 0-60 in up to 120FPS.
- Go, go, go. Faster load times. Sip quick. Games load significantly faster with the custom SSD in the Xbox Series X.
- Change the game. With Quick Resume, you can seamlessly switch between multiple different titles and resume instantly from where you left off.
Increased inventory. Uncompromised performance
The 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S plugs into the back of the console via the dedicated expansion port and replicates the console’s custom SSD experience, providing additional game storage at the same performance. (Sold separately.)
- Fine-tuned performance. The Xbox Wireless Controller brings elegant design, refined comfort and instant sharing to a familiar favourite.
- You win. Show off. Tap the share button to eternalise your conquest.
- Get a grip. Textured triggers and bumpers hold tight to keep you from slipping.
- Full circle. Updated in every direction. The hybrid D-pad lets you crush combos without crossing fingers.
Technically speaking. Designed from the inside out
The sleek monolithic design of Microsoft Xbox Series X is the result of combining hardware and software innovations with intentional engineering to achieve the zenith of speed and performance.
- Air-flow channels. The Xbox Parallel Cooling Architecture is built with three air flow channels. As a result, they evenly distribute the temperatures generated by the advanced internal components, keeping the console cool and quiet.
- Split motherboard. A split motherboard keeps the console’s internals evenly temperature controlled allowing for an even higher output of power.
- Heat-sink. A heat-sink chassis is a unique, non-electronic component that merges parallel cooling with unique design to increase the reliability of performance.
- Vapour chamber. The vapour chamber in the Xbox Series X enables an even spread of temperatures within the core.
- Whisper-quiet fan. A vertical airflow system keeps the console running smoothly and cooling quietly.
What’s in the box?
- Microsoft Xbox Series X console
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- Ultra High Speed HDMI cable
Click here to see more.
There are no reviews yet.