Metro Exodus PS5 is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter from 4A Games. It blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Characters you will play with
Metro Exodus boasts an epic storyline, packed with memorable characters in the mission. As you journey across Russia you’ll bond with your travelling companions. Recruit new allies to your cause, and encounter sinister foes in the wasteland. Metro Exodus characters are everything to write home about.
- ARTYOM (protagonist) – Regularly venturing outside with a radio transceiver, trying to establish communications with the outside world. He is determined to prove that there is, indeed, life outside the Metro.
- MILLER – This Metro Exodus characters is always the military figure, he is rational, calculating and often harsh. Mission success is at the top of Miller’s priority list.
- ANNA – She is regarded as the best sniper amongst the Spartan Rangers. So you can feel at ease with her watching your back.
- STEPAN – Despite his size and intimidating appearance, Stepan is a genuine hopeless romantic. He will always try to help out those in need.
- DAMIR – He deeply cares for his comrades and, as your medic for the journey. Make sure everyone gets the attention they need.
Metro Exodus Weapon
Metro Exodus PS5 features an arsenal of unique, customisable, hand-crafted weaponry built on the principle of mechanical realism. Every gun could function in real life thanks to the extraordinary efforts of 4A Games’ weapon designers…
- SAMMY – Featuring a three-round burst-fire mode in its primary configuration, it is also capable of firing incendiary ammunition, which is especially effective against certain kinds of mutants.
- STALLION – This imported semi-automatic handgun was extensively modified to better suit its current environment. It boasts great stopping power and is exceptionally effective against unarmored targets.
- FLAMETHROWER – The go-to weapon for OSKOM operatives, the flamethrower not only makes short work of most mutants and helps clear the way, but is very handy in dark areas, as its igniter makes for a pretty effective torch.
- KALASH – This metro exodus weapon is a standard Kalash is already a solid assault rifle, but, thanks to Tokarev, the Spartan version can accommodate a huge variety of upgrades, supporting everything from extended magazines to custom sights in the mission. This weapon can also be transformed into a variety ofvariants, including a submachine gun and an LMG.
- BASTARD GUN – A popular tool for the denizens of the Moscow Metro, this gunsmith’s nightmare has been turned into a semi-functioning weapon by Tokarev. Will it still jam? Of course, but the number of bullets it can spit out before it stutters is enough to drop most opponents.
Mutants in Metro Exodus mission
Human foes are not your only adversaries in the nightmare world of Metro Exodus PS5 . Grotesque, mutated creatures have flourished in the post-nuclear fallout. They represent a deadly threat to Artyom and his companions Use the metro exodus weapon to combat them…
- ZAP SPIDER – It is capable of temporarily disabling electrical appliances, and can also accumulate electric charge to then release it in a damaging flash. In addition to these dangerous abilities, the Zap Spider is larger than the regular Spiders and has thicker natural armour, although it is still susceptible to light and incendiary ammunition.
- SPIDERS – If entering a spider-infested area, make sure you have a flashlight or fire to help clear the area. Spiders are fearful only of light, which they avoid where possible. When exposed to light they panic and quickly die if unable to escape.
- LURKER – They will avoid combat where possible, often running away at the first sign of trouble. They only attack when in groups or provoked. If you are hunting these you’ll need quick reflexes, they will often attack and then dart for cover in nearby burrows to regroup.
- HUMANIMAL – Usually found in groups, they often inhabit dark locations and disused buildings. Their behaviour is similar to that of apes, and they often use nearby debris as primitive weapons. Keep your distance and take them down quietly to avoid being overwhelmed.
- MUTATED BEAR – The Mutated Bear is a lethal threat to anything that gets close, be it man or beast. Thick bones and tough gristled muscles make it extremely resistant to any kind of firearm save for the heaviest ones, but its thick fur is rather susceptible to incendiary weapons.
Click here to see more.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.