Just Dance 2022 PS4, the ultimate dance game, is back with new universes and 40 hot new tracks from chart-topping hits like “Believer” by Imagine Dragons, “Level Up” by Ciara, and more!
Looking to share some fun with friends and family?
Just Dance 2022, The ultimate dance game is back with new universes and 40 hot new tracks from chart-topping hits to greatest classics!
Just Dance announces major partnership with multi-talented singer, rapper, actor, director, choreographer, and social media personality Todrick Hall for a Just Dance original track and music video.
Get ready to dance with your family and friends, level up your dance skills or even get a workout in, the newest instalment of the #1 music videogame franchise of all time. One of the songs from the upcoming game is a collaboration with singer, dancer, actor, and choreographer Todrick Hall.
A brand-new version of Hall’s irresistibly catchy hit “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels” will be available for Just Dance 2022. You will get to slay, strut, and sashay (okay) to the exclusive track.
Just Dance 2022 PS4 is back with 40 new hottest tracks!
This year’s edition of the game will feature some all-time favorites such as Level up by Ciara, Believer by Imagine Dragons, and more! Stay tuned for the release of the full song list!
Just Dance 2022 PS4 features 40 new songs ranging from chart-topping hits to viral Internet sensations, including:
- “Believer” by Imagine Dragons
- “Level Up” by Ciara
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “China” by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, and Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
- “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” by Katy Perry
- “Funk” by Meghan Trainor
700 + tracks are available through Just Dance Unlimited!
New exclusive songs featuring all-time favorite tracks plus seasonal content with themes are added throughout the year to make your experience even more fun.
A free 1-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited will come with every copy of the game on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox 5 Series, Xbox One, and Stadia.
And of course, you can keep the party going with Just Dance Unlimited, the subscription-based streaming service with an ever-growing catalogue of more than 700 hit songs. New and exclusive songs will be added throughout the year. Plus, every copy of the game comes with one month of free access.
Use the free Controller App, available on iOS and Android, to play the game on any platform. And track scores for up to six players without any additional accessories needed. Classic game modes are returning to the latest instalment of the game, including:
- Sweat Mode: Start your own routine and keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing.
- Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to combine scores to rule the dance floor.
- Quickplay Mode: Get straight to playing with a randomised playlist ready from the Start menu.
- World Dance Floor: Challenge fellow Just Dancers from all over the world in these exciting tournaments. You will go head to head with players of a similar level as yours for a fair dance battle.
Prepare to step up your game, and don’t forget to stretch.
Looking to share some fun with friends and family? Just Dance 2022 is for you!
- Exercise while having fun! Create your own your routine with Sweat mode and custom playlists!
- Get a dance party started! Team up with your friends and show off your moves in Co-op mode.
Click here to see more.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.