WWE 2K23 Xbox Series X is Even Stronger with expanded features, gorgeous graphics and a deep roster of WWE Superstars and Legends. 2K Showcase returns as an interactive sports documentary focusing on the 20-year career of John Cena. And WarGames is finally here!
WWE 2K23 Xbox Series X is fully loaded with heavy-hitting features, including WarGames, MyGM, MyFACTION, Showcase and more!
- WarGames. This action-packed fan-favourite makes its debut in WWE 2K23. It delivers heart-pounding 3v3 and 4v4 multiplayer mayhem inside two side-by-side rings, surrounded by a double-steel cage!
- Showcase. The champ is here! Play through an interactive sports documentary, narrated by John Cena himself. Covering the key moments and toughest opponents of John Cena’s storied 20-year WWE career. And in a franchise-first, take on the role of each marquee opponent – some of WWE’s greatest of all time – as you aim to take down Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect.
- Universe. The world of WWE is at your fingertips with Universe Mode. This is the ultimate sandbox that puts you in charge of WWE. From Superstar rosters, feuds, champions, weekly shows, and Premium Live Events!
- MyFACTION. Collect and upgrade cards of WWE Superstars and Legends to build the ultimate faction in MyFACTION. Now featuring online multiplayer, MyFACTION lets you take your faction online and compete for global dominance.
- MyRISE. Walk through the curtains for your WWE debut in MyRISE. And shape your career as a WWE Superstar with the decisions you make along the way, featuring distinct storylines – The Lock and The Legacy.
- MyGM. With MyGM, take the reins of a weekly show and compete against rival general managers for brand supremacy. Now featuring more GMs to choose from, additional show options, multiple seasons, expanded match cards, and more match types for up to 4 players.
WWE 2K23: John Cena bio
The Champ is here, and John Cena’s time is now. It’s been eight years since “The Champ” first graced the cover of WWE 2K, but he’s back. And ready to challenge the WWE gauntlet once again as the WWE 2K23 Xbox Series X cover star.
Before he became one of the most recognisable faces in sports entertainment, Cena made his WWE debut on SmackDown in 2002, facing off against Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. Cena’s ruthless aggression was on full display. And set the tone not only for that match, but the rest of his career.
Twenty years later, the Leader of Cenation has gone toe-to-toe with WWE Legends, including The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker. He’s delivered some of the best title matches of all time, claimed a record-tying 16 World Championships, and ventured into Hollywood as a blockbuster actor.
John Cena in Hollywood
Cena made his cinematic debut in 2006, earning a role in The Marine, but later showed off his comedic range in 2015’s rom-com hit, Trainwreck. Since then, the multi-talented Superstar has built a robust filmography, consisting of critically acclaimed movies Bumblebee, Blockers, and The Suicide Squad, where he starred as Peacemaker, ultimately leading to a hit spin-off show on HBO Max.
A release date for Season 2 of Peacemaker hasn’t been announced yet. But Cena’s charismatic performance as the chrome-domed hero has fans eagerly waiting to circle their calendar. Fans can also catch the latest installment of the Fast & Furious franchise, Fast X, in theaters on May 19, 2023. Be sure to check out Cena’s latest projects and keep your eyes peeled for new developments on the horizon!
When he’s not breaking records in the ring and at the box office, Cena’s gone above and beyond to help numerous charities. Such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, inspiring children around the world to never give up.
The WWE is loaded with Superstars, but few can match Cena’s storied career and lengthy list of accomplishments. This makes him an obvious choice for the cover of WWE 2K23.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.