Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Xbox One is an action-shooter RPG set in an open-world. Play in co-op and PvP modes that offer more variety in missions and challenges, new progression systems with unique twists and surprises, and fresh gaming innovations to engage players for years to come.
Washington D.C. must not fall
Washington D.C. is on the brink of collapse in Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Xbox One. Lawlessness and instability threaten our society. Rumors of a coup in the Capitol are only amplifying the chaos. All active Division agents are desperately needed to save the city before it’s too late.
Gear up. Save D.C.
Therefore, you are a member of the Division. An elite group of civilian agents charged with being the last line of defence. With D.C. at risk, it’s time to gear up and use your unique skills to take on this new threat.
The capital in crisis
Meanwhile, unlike anything before it. Division 2’s Washington D.C. is a 1:1 representation of the real city, making the game world more authentic than ever. The game’s map offers up-close-and-personal views of landmarks, natural landscapes, neighbourhoods, and enemy hideouts.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Xbox One gameplay
- Campaign – Take on The Division’s most critical mission yet, where you’ll tackle unprecedented dangers as you pull D.C. back from the brink.
- Co-op – Join your friends to take on the game’s toughest missions. You’ll need all the help you can get.
- PvP – Sometimes even fellow agents can’t be trusted. Take on other players and prove your combat proficiency.
- Dark Zones – With three Dark Zone across Washington D.C., you’ll be able to explore unique areas of the city that have been untouched for months. These mysterious, walled-off sections of D.C. offer a fair and intense Player vs. Environment vs. Player experience where anything can happen, and no one can be trusted.
- Conflict – Prove your skills against other Division agents in a variety of different player versus player experiences on unique maps not seen anywhere else in Division 2.
Weapons and gear
When you’re battling everything from warring factions to contamination zones and the elements, you need to make sure you’re well prepared. Division 2 offers fully customizable agents and gear. There are a variety of weapons, armour, and cosmetic options to find, plus more gear sets and exotic items available to high-level players. When you reach the endgame, unique specializations will allow you to further expand your arsenal and abilities.
Therefore, each Agent will customize the tools and abilities they bring to the field, and the skills you hone in on will have a major impact on your—and the city’s—chances of survival.
- An agent’s work is never done – Firstly, The Division 2’s brand-new endgame presents added challenges, game modes, and high-end rewards, offering new ways to play and further upgrade your Agent.
- Specializations – Secondly, reaching level 30, Division Agents will be able to activate one of several specializations. Each one unlocks a unique signature weapon and additional skills that offer new ways to play.
- PvP – Take on other players to prove your skills and earn powerful high-end gear.
- New co-op activities – Embark on brand-new missions that offer some of the greatest challenges the Division has faced yet
- Clans – Agents are more powerful together, so take advantage of new ways to not only play with but connect with other players.
- An always-evolving Endgame – Added new content regularly to The Division 2. Players will have access to a full year of free story-driven missions, map expansions and new game features.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.