Players will discover Auroa, a mysterious island where the most technically advanced facilities meet wild and untamed nature. Home to drone creators, tech giant Skell Technology. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Xbox One is a military shooter set in a diverse and hostile open world. Entirely playable solo or in up to four-player co-op.
Auroa has fallen into the wrong hands and all contact has been lost in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon games.
Welcome to Auroa
Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago. A vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests to snowy peaks. Now, it’s home to Skell Technology, an enigmatic technology giant.
- Initially interested in a remote testing site for its autonomous drones. The Silicon Valley company eventually turned Auroa into its “World 2.0,” a high-tech, high-security utopia of sustainable eco-cities and robotics research.
- The Wolves, a lethal ex-US Military unit of former Ghosts gone rogue, have taken over the island. Led by Nomad’s ex-brother-in-arms, Lt. Colonel Cole D. Walker, portrayed by Jon Bernthal. They have reprogrammed Skell’s drones into killing machines and are ready to use them, no matter the casualties.
- Nomad and the Ghosts are sent in on a recon mission. But their helicopters are shot down. Injured, without support, and hunted down, players will live an intense military experience as they fight to survive. Takedown the Wolves and regain control of Auroa.
Become an Elite Spec Ops Soldier
Explore the mysterious world, diverse abilities, new factions, and many ways to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Seamless open world co-op – Explore a diverse and mysterious open world. Ranging from barren deserts and dramatic fjords to futurist cities and arctic peaks. Featuring 11 unique biomes and home to Skell Technologies. This remote Archipelago will challenge the Ghosts like never before.
- Fight your brothers in arms turned rogue – Face your deadliest enemy yet, The Wolves, former Ghosts who have betrayed their country. Led by the charismatic Colonel Cole D. Walker they have taken control of Auroa for an unknown purpose. Now in control of Auroa’s powerful drone technology The Wolves and their allies will hunt you mercilessly across Auroa.
Experience life as a Ghost, an elite US Special Operations soldier, as you fight back from behind enemy lines on the toughest mission of your career in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PS4.
- Injury system: Now when your Ghost takes damage they may also become injured. These injuries will slow you down and reduce your combat effectiveness requiring additional time and resources to heal your Ghost back up to peak fighting condition.
- Terrain and stamina: The world of Auroa will push your Ghost to their limits. Steep slopes will make you slip and fall, traversing water or snow will slow you down. Properly managing your stamina will be essential to surviving and fighting back.
- The Bivouac: Trapped behind enemy lines The Bivouac is a temporary camp where you and your fellow Ghosts will rest and prepare for the next mission. Clean your weapons, change classes, craft items, upgrade gear, and more.
- Buddy carry: Leave no man behind. When an ally is down and needs help, instead of giving medical attention in the middle of a firefight, you can quickly sling them over your shoulder and move to safety to get them back on their feet.
Stealth mode Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Gameplay Xbox One
Use all your training and skills to infiltrate or evade your enemies as they hunt you without mercy.
- Prone blending: As a Ghost you can disappear into your environment making you nearly invisible to your enemies. Use this feature to set up an ambush or avoid detection when cover is not available.
- Advanced enemy AI: The Wolves and their allies are experienced elite soldiers and will communicate amongst themselves to hunt you down if detected. With a wide variety of AI archetypes and behaviours, no two encounters will be the same.
- Adaptive cover: An adaptive cover system will automatically match your Ghost’s body position to available cover and execute advanced tactics, such as leaning to aim around corners.
Customize your Ghost in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Games
Meanwhile, create a unique Ghost in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon games to look and play your way. With multiple classes and deep systems featuring thousands of options for both functional and cosmetic customization no two Ghosts will look and play the same.
Weapons, gear, and equipment are craft able, customizable, and upgradeable using items and resources you’ll find across Auroa.
Game modes and progression
A Full-Featured Game
Firstly, the world of Auroa can be explored either solo or alongside friends with Ghost Recon’s best in class seamless jump in jump out co-op. There are no restrictions on when teammates can join you and all progression is maintained across the squad.
Take on the Wolves in the main story or explore Auroa together to complete the many diverse side activities the open world has to offer.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint will also feature competitive PvP multiplayer where your squad can test their skill against other Ghosts in short high-action game modes.
Secondly, In Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint gameplay your unique Ghost will be your persistent character across all game modes and activities. Whether you are playing in solo, co-op, or multiplayer everything you accomplish or earn will contribute to your character’s progression. All functional and cosmetic customisation carries over allowing you to play your way.
Raids, endgame, and postlaunch
Thirdly, day one is only the beginning for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. Every four months new seasonal post-launch content will be added to the game including new story content, special events, weapons, gear, equipment, challenging game modes, missions, and for the first time ever in the Ghost Recon franchise – Raids.
Click here to see more of Tom Clancy’s ghost recon games
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.