Link has washed ashore on a mysterious island with strange and colourful inhabitants in The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening. To escape the island, Link must collect magical instruments across the land and awaken the Wind Fish.
Explore a reimagined Koholint Island that’s been faithfully rebuilt. In a brand-new art style that will entice fans and newcomers alike. Battle enemies. Conquer numerous dungeons and uncover the hidden secrets of the island.
Encounters in Legend of Zelda
Encounter Super Mario enemies like Goombas, Piranha Plants, and more, and interact with unique locals who help Link on his adventure. As you clear dungeons throughout the main story.
Earn dungeon rooms (Chambers), then arrange them into custom layouts in the all-new Chamber Dungeon. Place your dungeon entrance, Nightmare room, and everything in between as you try to fulfill objectives. Play through a new dungeon.
Story of the truth
- As Link, you awaken in a strange land away from Hyrule. Where animals talk and monsters roam. To uncover the truth behind your whereabouts and rouse the legendary Wind Fish. Explore Koholint Island and all its trap-ridden dungeons. Reimagined in stunning detail for this new release of one of the most beloved The Legend of Zelda games.
- In this new version of the game. The classic soundtrack has been reborn with new arrangements, and now you can equip more items at once. Review key conversations, and navigate the map in new ways.
- To earn more Chamber Stones. You must conquer the main adventure’s dungeons and mini-games. Therefore, tap any amiibo featuring a The Legend of Zelda character to unlock Chambers exclusive to amiibo.
- Learning with Link – To escape Koholint Island, Link will need to use every ounce of skill – and every item he can find!
Fight like a boss in the Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening
Moreover, Link will face off with many monsters on Koholint Island and will need to master some basic moves to come out on top.
- Horizontal slash: The most basic attack in the game – and the most used!
- Whirling blade: A powerful, charged attack that will strike anything next to you.
- Blocking: By holding up his shield, Link can block most attacks in front of him.
- Jump attack: Once Link gets Roc’s Feather, he can pull off this powerful move by leaping in the air and slashing down quickly.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Nintendo Switch Online may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.