Love, Revenge, Pride. Each one of us has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths or weaknesses. There are no wrong motives, just the paths we choose to take.
Experience the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
- Unreal Engine 4: Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 is the best-looking TEKKEN game ever through near photo-realistic graphics and the addition of stunning fighting effects.
- Seamless Story Experience: Powerful cinematic story sequences blending flawlessly into fierce battles that unveils the thrilling storyline of the Mishima family in a very innovative way.
- Roster of Over 30 Playable Characters: A solid roster of over 30 characters including extra fighters with one of the world’s biggest move-set list in a fighting game that allows for a complete freedom of your fighting style. Find your favourite deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos to win the fight!
- Street Fighter Cross-Over Character: Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs.
- All New Battle Mechanics & Moves: Classic 1vs1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like “Rage Arts”, “Power Crushes” and “Rage Drives” that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels. Beating your friends in TEKKEN 7 will be based on either focused training or just pure fun.
- The Final Chapter of the Mishima Blood Saga: TEKKEN 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the monumental ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between members of the Mishima clan as they struggle to settle old scores and battle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril…
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.