Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will include everything from the initial release of Street Fighter V, along with the addition of gameplay-related content including Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, Gallery, Novel V-Triggers, a completely redesigned User Interface and more. Note that current Street Fighter V players will receive all thiscontent for free via an in-game update.
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base.
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will include everything from the initial Street Fighter V release, in addition to the following:
- Season 1 and 2 Character Pass content, which includes 12 playable characters and 12 premium costumes
- Arcade Mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode
- Extra Battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with contemporary colour schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects