On a quest to rebuild the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Xbox one, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities and master the art of the iconic lightsaber – all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
Become a Jedi
- Master your abilities, players will engage in a cinematically charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
- Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to Star Wars. As part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire.
- As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
Gameplay in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Xbox One
- Hone your powers – Use the Force to manipulate your environment, destroy obstacles, and surprise unsuspecting foes. Move quickly, though – the Empire is on your tail.
- Master Lightsaber Combat – You’ll need to be twice the fighter your enemies are to survive against the Empire. Parry incoming attacks, dodge out of danger and finish the Empire’s forces before they finish you.
- Discover new paths – As you continue your Jedi training and grow in power, retrace your steps to find un-tread routes and conquer obstacles that seemed insurmountable before.
- Mysteries of the force – Adventure across wild, untamed alien worlds and long-forgotten temples – as you unravel their mysteries, your connection with the Force will deepen and express itself through new powers and abilities.
- Trust Your Companion – If there’s anyone in the galaxy you can count on, it’s BD-1. Use his abilities to search your environment, find the quickest path to safety, or recover from a fight.
- Move Like a Jedi – Leap, climb, swim, dive, wall-run, and more as you explore dangerous terrain with your Force-enhanced reflexes and agility.
A New Star Wars Story
As one of the last Jedi, you must do whatever it takes to survive. Complete your training before the Inquisitors discover your plan to rebuild the order in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
- Feel the Force – Hone lightsaber combat forms to refine striking, blocking, and dodging your enemies. Use your Jedi weapon and the Force to take on any challenge.
- The Galaxy Awaits – Explore ancient forests, windswept cliffs, and haunted jungles as you decide when and where you want to go next.
Your Jedi Journey
Aided by a former Jedi Knight, a prickly pilot, and a fearless droid companion, you must escape the sinister machinations of the Imperial forces in this story-driven adventure.
A galaxy under imperial rule
The Empire seeks to eradicate all Jedi after the execution of Order 66. You, a Jedi Padawan-turned-fugitive, must fight for your survival as you explore the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order.
A Jedi on the run
After narrowly escaping the Jedi purge, you’re on a quest to rebuild your fallen Order. Pick up the pieces of your shattered past and complete your Jedi training, all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
Master your abilities
Utilize your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
Embark on an epic Jedi journey
Complete your training while trying to stay one step ahead of the Empire. As your power grows, conquer obstacles that seemed insurmountable and discover paths to locations you couldn’t reach before.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.