Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.
If his mission fails, there will be no Operation Overlord, no D-Day landings, and no Victory in Europe.
Thrilling tactical third person combat
As deadly from distance as you are up close, adapt seamlessly to any combat situation and take the fight to Nazi forces with an impressive arsenal of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, sub machine guns, heavy weapons, traps and explosives.
Experience genre-defining rifle ballistics where every shot counts and where snipers must take account of wind, gravity, even heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.
A truly expansive campaign
Encounter hours of gripping gameplay in each huge campaign level with hundreds of enemies, deadly vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officials to hunt down. Forge your own path to your objectives, find your own sniper nests, discover secret side missions, scour for intel, collectibles and more!
- Set across the beautiful and varied environments of 1943 Italy. The most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite or WW2 game including mountains, valleys, beaches, forests, fishing villages, monasteries, Nazi fortresses, and much much more.
- Largest and most extensive campaign in Sniper Elite history. Campaign levels are gargantuan; the smallest level is 3 x bigger than the largest level in Sniper Elite 3! Each intricate environment can take many hours to play, with side objectives, secrets, hundreds of enemies and the longest shots in Sniper Elite history.
- 1-2 player campaign, dedicated 2-4 player co-op modes and 12 player competitive multiplayer.
- Brutal new melee and shrapnel X-ray kill cameras. New and brutal X-ray Kill Cams for trap kills, shrapnel kills and melee takedowns. And the acclaimed rifle X-ray kill cams make a welcome return with an eye-watering visual overhaul.
- New tactical traversals: Elite covert agent Karl Fairburne can now climb and traverse bridges, ledges, roofs, drain-pipes and more, allowing him to get the drop on enemies from any angle.
- New tactical takedowns: Combined with new traversal abilities, Karl Fairburne can now kill enemies silently with a suite of new takedowns, whether hiding in cover, or hanging from the side of a Viaduct.
- More freedom, weapons, customisation, enemy types and much more. Every aspect of the Sniper Elite series has been expanded or improved, offering a breath-taking sense of freedom and gameplay choice.
Sniper Elite 4 is the next game in the award-winning, chart-topping shooter series for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Sniper Elite 4 combines genre-defining ballistics, breathless emergent stealth, and gripping third person action across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
Welcome to Italy, 1943! Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 continues the series’ World War Two heritage by transporting players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to colossal Nazi mega structures, daunting forests and giddying mountain monasteries inspired by Monte Cassino.