Feel a new real with the PSVR2. Immerse yourself in epic worlds that go beyond reality
Experience the next generation of virtual reality play with stunning 4K HDR visuals, genre-defining games, and unique sensations from the ground-breaking PlayStation VR2 headset and PlayStation VR2 Sense controller.
The next generation of virtual reality gaming
Innovative PlayStation VR2 Sense technology brings emotion and immersion to life through subtle headset vibrations, 3D audio technology and intelligent eye tracking, combined with finger touch detection, haptic feedback and adaptive triggers from the PSVR2 Sense controller.
Seeing is believing
From tiny details to wide-open vistas, from realistic facial expressions to living, breathing futuristic worlds, the next-gen processing power of PlayStation 5 console together with new optical features let you witness every moment in stunning detail.
- Deeper details. Two 2000×2040 OLED displays deliver incredible 4K HDR visuals at up to 120fps, for 4x the resolution of the original PlayStation VR.
- Intelligent eye tracking. Express yourself to fellow players in new and lifelike ways with eye tracking that simulates heightened emotional responses from your in-game avatar, giving an enhanced sense of realism and personal interactions to co-op games or team chats in multiplayer games.
- Incredibly sharp focus. Relish the details as foveated rendering brings in-game areas that your eyes focus on into amazing graphical fidelity – while making sure game performance stays stable.
- Explore amazing worlds. Feel an incredible sense of presence in virtual game environments with a 110-degree field of view, and an adjustable Fresnel lens that allows you to customise spacing between lenses to match your eye position for an optimal onscreen image.
3D Audio Immersion
Sense a character’s presence as they whisper in your ear, locate friends and enemies by their gunfire or footfall, and surround yourself with incredibly realistic soundscapes, as in-game audio dynamically adapts to your position and head movements with Tempest 3D AudioTech.
Feel a new dimension of play
Thrilling new worlds come to life in uniquely immersive and emotional ways with PlayStation VR2 Sense technology.
- Headset feedback. Subtle, responsive headset vibrations from a single built-in motor create a unique, intelligently tactile element to gameplay, from the rush of an arrow flying past your head to the thrust of a speeding vehicle.
- Introducing the PlayStation VR2 Sense controller. Interact with virtual worlds in amazing new ways with haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, precision tracking and finger touch detection – all integrated into a unique ergonomic design.
- Haptic feedback. Feel realistic, detailed responses to your in-game actions. From subtle, precise vibrations to intense pulses, a vast range of sensations in the game world can be delivered to your hands, letting you experience PSVR2 games in an incredibly tactile new way.
- Adaptive triggers. Feel the tension in your bowstring, the sudden kick of a weapon jam or an object crumple as you crush it in your hands with adaptive triggers that add dynamic resistance in each controller.
- Finger touch detection. Reach out and touch the virtual world around you with controllers that detect the placement of your fingers. This is even when you’re not pressing a button.
New worlds are awaiting.
The freedom to play
From the enhanced comfort of the new headset to the natural feel of the PS VR2 Sense controller’s orb design. Experience an incredibly deep sense of immersion.
- Smart design. The world is in your hands with the innovative new PSVR2 Sense controller’s orb design. It empowers you to make precise movements and gestures with both hands.
- Precision control. Take hold of your in-game gear and interact intuitively with the virtual world around you. Use analog sticks and action buttons, along with a ‘grip’ button to grab objects in-game.
- Inside-out tracking. Explore new worlds with freedom thanks to four tracking cameras built into the headset. That will capture every movement without the need for an external camera.
- Enhanced comfort. Stay in the game with a light, balanced Fresnel lens. With vents to allow airflow and reduce fogging, and adjustable headset straps to help find your perfect fit.
- Jump right in. Simply plug the single USB cable into your PS5 console and get started. Customise your play area, dive into a game, enjoy non-VR content in Cinematic Mode. Or check what’s happening in the real world at the touch of a button with the See-through View function.
What’s in the box:
- VR headset
- PlayStation VR2 Sense controller (L) / (R) with attached straps
- USB cable (for controller pairing and charging)
- Stereo headphones
- Three pairs of earpieces
- Printed materials
Click here to see more.
PlayStation 5 console required. Sold separately. PlayStation VR2 is not compatible with the PlayStation 4 console and cannot play content that requires PS VR.
There are no reviews yet.