The kitchen mayhem returns in this sequel from Team17 and Ghost Town Games that’s brimming with even more recipes, characters, kitchens and co-op madness. Bake, barbecue or broil with up to three other players in wireless local and online play modes. Save the world from clumsy cooking.
Overcooked is a co-op cooking game for 1-4 players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out.
Take part in an epic journey across the Onion Kingdom and tackle an increasingly challenging and bizarre gauntlet of kitchens which will push your skills of co-operation and co-ordination to the very limits.
- Out of the frying pan, into the fire…
- You’ve saved the world once before, but now a new threat has arisen. It’s time to get back in the kitchen to stave off the hunger of The Walking Bread!
- Online/Local Multiplayer Madness – You’ll knead to work together to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer.
- Feast Your Eyes On This – Cook in new kitchens ranging from sushi restaurants, magic schools and mines!
- Romaine Calm! – Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve.
- Whet Your Appetite! – Cook up a range of new recipes including sushi, cakes, burgers and pizzas.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.