Meet the newest member of the Nintendo Switch family – Nintendo Switch OLED Model. The new system features a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a wide adjustable stand, a dock with a wired LAN port, 64 GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio.
- 7-inch OLED screen. Feast your eyes on vivid colours and crisp contrast when you play on-the-go. See the difference the vibrant screen makes, whether you’re racing at top speed or squaring off against enemies.
- Wide, adjustable stand. Flip out the sturdy stand for easy viewing in Tabletop mode.
- Find your best angle. Adjust the stand to find the optimal viewing angle – perfect for a quick multiplayer game with a buddy.
- Built-in wired LAN port. Connect online using the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode.
- 64 GB internal storage. Save games to your systems with 64 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system.
- Enhanced audio. Enjoy enhanced audio from the system’s onboard speakers in Tabletop and Handheld modes.
Three modes in one
Nintendo Switch OLED Model systems are designed to fit your life, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap!
- TV Mode. Dock your system to enjoy HD gaming on your TV.
- Tabletop Mode. Flip the stand to share the screen, then share the fun with a multiplayer game.
- Handheld Mode. Pick it up and play with the Joy-Con controllers attached to enjoy the 7-inch OLED screen.
This is Joy‑Con
The included Joy‑Con controllers give you total gameplay flexibility.
- Choose your control style. One controller or two, vertical or sideways, attached to the console or separate. You can play multiple ways, depending on the game.
- Share with a friend. Pass a single Joy‑Con to a friend for instant two-player fun. Or invite friends to bring their own for a gaming party!
- Try something new. HD Rumble puts you in the game with physical feedback, while the IR Motion Camera opens up new experiences.
Better together: Multiplayer gaming options on Nintendo Switch OLED
- Local co-op. Play on the big screen at home with friends.
- Local wireless. Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
- Online play. Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
More system features
- Nintendo eShop. Find and buy digital versions of full games and DLC.
- Nintendo Switch Online. Access your membership’s benefits right from the system’s HOME menu.
- News. Get the latest game updates, announcements, and more with this up-to-date news feed.
- Album. Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture Button. Then view, add text, and share to social networks from your album.
So many games to play on the Nintendo Switch OLED
The Nintendo Switch family is home to exclusive games from franchises like Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, and many more.
You’ll also find great games from other developers – with more added every week!
What’s in the box?
- Main Console Unit
- The Dock
- Left/Right Joy-Con controllers
- Wrist Straps
- Joy-Con Grip
- AC power adaptor
- HDMI cable.
Click here to see more.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features.
Additional Joy‑Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately. Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details.