These Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair are wireless motion controllers offer a surprising range of new ways to play.
One controller or two
Control your game with a single Nintendo Switch Joy‑Con in each hand, or join them together as one game controller using a Joy-Con grip (sold separately, included with the Switch console). Attach your Joy- Con to the main console for handheld mode, or share the second controller for multi-player action in supported games.
Motion controls or buttons…
Games come to life with easy to use motion controls and the advanced vibration feedback of HD rumble. Each Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller. With an accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor in both controllers, independent left and right motion control is easy and intuitive.
Open new kinds of gaming possibilities!
The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
This is an Official Nintendo product.
Joy-Con Controller versatility
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller.
- Each Joy-Con includes an accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
- Each Joy-Con is equipped with HD rumble, creating an immersive gameplay experience that isn’t possible with images and sounds alone.
- Joy-Con controllers can last for up to 20 hours on a single charge. Re-connect the Joy-Con controllers to the console in order to recharge them, or you can also charge them by connecting them to the Nintendo Switch Charging Grip (sold separately).
- Up to eight controllers can be connected to a single console via Bluetooth wireless communication at one time.
The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. With this feature, there are more gameplay possibilities than ever!
Power up your gameplay and use amiibo on your Nintendo Switch by tapping them to the NFC touchpoint on the right Joy-Con controller, or the NFC touchpoint on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Nintendo switch compatible.
- Contents: Joy-Con controller pair, 2 wrist straps
- Total gameplay flexibility
- Use as one controller or two
- With button and motion control
- HD rumble for built-in vibration
- Accelerometer and gyroscope in each Joy-Con
- Joy-Con grip not included
Click here to see more.
There are no reviews yet.