Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat PS4. By day, Palm City hosts the Speed hunter Showdown. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready – cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
Welcome to Palm City
Palm City is a unique street-racer’s paradise. Daytime is a bright sunny, urban environment. The night is a more dangerous neon playground.
- Own the dark, chase the light – Lay it all on the line in the Speed hunter Showdown. Compete to win Bank in race, drift, and off-road events. Then take on the city by night and hit up underground street races to build your reputation.
- Express yourself – Customize your fleet of cars and personalize your identity behind the wheel. Be unique and make sure everyone knows who you are.
- Beat the heat – You’ll have to go out of your way to rile up the cops patrolling Palm City during daylight hours. But after dark, the rules change: a rogue task force comes out to play, and they’re on the hunt for you and your wheels.
Burn all limits in Need for Speed Heat Xbox One
Need for Speed Heat Xbox One is an adrenaline-fueled, vibrant racing game where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set.
- Beat the heat – Cops in Palm City are always on the lookout for reckless drivers. During the day they play by the rules. At night, rogue cops will use any means necessary (from kill switches to copters) to stop you.
- Day shift – You’ll have to go out of your way to rile up the cops patrolling Palm City during daylight hours. They’re more professional and controlled. They push things too far and they’ll pull out all the stops.
- Night shift – After dark, the rules change when a rogue task force comes out to play. Led by Mercer, they’re on the hunt for you and your wheels. It won’t take as much for things to escalate when the sun goes down.
- Heat level – Your Heat level goes up when you break the law. As it rises cops will try harder to stop you. Push it too far and they won’t hold back. Lay low in a safe house or your garage to bank your Rep and lower your Heat level. Make sure you lose your tail first.
- Losing it all – Cops will try and slow you down by boxing you in. if they succeed you’ll get busted and pay a hefty fine in Bank. And lose most of your earned Rep for the night. Your car can only take so much damage. If you can’t make it to a gas station or your garage in time, get ready to wreck.
- Escaping the cops – It takes brains and skill to out maneuver and outrun the Palm City PD. A quick turn at the right second can send them swerving off in the wrong direction. Also give you the opening you need to make a hot getaway.
Customize your car in Need for Speed Heat Xbox One
- Choose Your Setup – Every driver has different skills, different styles, and different likes and dislikes when it comes to tuning their car. You now have more options for setting up your car exactly how you want it.
- Swap Engines to Boost Your Car – From the minute you enter the garage, you have tons of parts for building and tinkering with your high-performance car. And, for the first time in a Need for Speed game. You can swap engines to boost nearly every car in the game to the highest rating.
- Night Racing is Risky Business – Winning both day- and night-time events in Need for Speed Heat can lead to new gear. That said, you’ll get better rewards after the sun sets. Keep in mind, however, that night racing is a risky business. How risky, you ask?. Let’s just say you can very quickly lose everything if you don’t survive to see the sun rise.
Sounds Like Victory
There’s nothing more satisfying than leaving your opponents in the dust with the full-throttled rumble of your car’s tailpipe blaring in their ears.
In Need for Speed Heat, the sound of your car’s exhaust changes based on your engine and exhaust system. And, for the first time in a Need for Speed game. You can customize your exhaust system to create a truly unique and memorable sound.
Whether you blast the competition – and the rogue cops – with a high-pitched whine or a booming roar, be sure to make something they won’t soon forget.
More Ways to Express Yourself
Sure, you need a super-fast car, but you also need to look good while setting the pace. Fortunately, you can customize the look of your ride with a massive assortment of paint and finish options. Including combinations you’ve never seen before in a Need for Speed game.
Need for Speed Heat multiplayer
Players can participate in pursuits together in free roam by being in proximity of each other and the PCPD. Each event has a recommended performance level and optimal handling profile before entering as well as an Auto log recommendation from either a friend or a rival. Players can also swap their vehicle before entering an event in Need for Speed Heat multiplayer.
Click here to see more of Need for Speed Heat multiplayer
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.