Minecraft Nintendo Switch online game focuses on allowing the player to explore, interact with, and at the same time modify a dynamically-generated map made of one-cubic-meter-sized blocks. In addition to blocks, the environment features plants, mobs, and items. Some activities in the game include mining for ore, fighting hostile mobs, and likewise crafting new blocks and tools by gathering various resources found in the game.
The game’s open-ended model allows players to similarly create structures, creations, and artwork on various multiplayer servers or their single-player maps. Other features also include redstone circuits for logic computations and remote actions, minecarts and tracks, and a mysterious underworld called the Nether. A designated but completely optional goal of the game is to travel to a dimension called the End, and defeat the ender dragon.
With new games, new updates, and new ways to play, join one of the biggest communities in gaming and start crafting today!
Always something new
New tools, locations, and spaces are yours to explore, thanks to our regular updates. Check out the latest.
- Play to create. If you can dream it, you can build it. Put your imagination and limitless resources to work with Creative Mode.
- Play to survive. Battle mobs, construct shelter, and explore the landscape—it’s all in a day’s work when you try to survive and thrive in Survival Mode.
- Play with friends. Build together, search together, have fun together! The world of Minecraft is even better when explored with your best buds.
How it works on Minecraft Nintendo Switch games
- Be resourceful. Get crafty and use the surrounding environment to gather building materials—see how breaking down trees can help you create something new.
- Survive the night. It’s always best to avoid the unpredictable by distancing yourself from wandering mobs – you never know what’ll happen if they get too close!
- Build something amazing. Discover all the versatile ways dust from the Redstone ore can be used to enhance your creations, bring them to life, or give them some bang.
Click here to see more on Minecraft online game.
Please note, an internet connection and Nintendo Switch Online may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.