In guardians of the galaxy PS5, your newly-formed band of legendary misfits is set to save the universe. In this fresh but faithful take on the Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy game. Somehow, you set off a chain of catastrophic events, leading to a wild ride through mind-blowing worlds inhabited by iconic and original Marvel characters. Turn up the all-star ‘80s mixtape and get ready to kick it.
Marvel’s guardians of the galaxy mission breakout
Twelve years ago, the Galaxy went through the Galactic War, leaving planets and people broken. In this story, Star-Lord and the Guardians joined up less than a year ago and are trying to behave as a group. Not gonna lie, they’re not there yet.
When our adventure begins, a bet between the Guardians goes awry and triggers chaotic events that pave the way for the Universal Church of Truth to set their evil plan in motion: their goal is to bring the “Promise” to everyone in the galaxy, claiming that it will bring back everything that was lost. Does it sound shady to you too?
As the Guardians start their fight to save the galaxy in marvel guardians of the galaxy ps5, Star-Lord will make an incredible discovery: his elemental blasters are more than a random weapon, and he actually has a special connection with them. This will come in handy when Star-Lord and his team face impossible situations, as he will learn how to use and control their power to their full extent.
MARVEL GUARDIAN OF GALAXY GAME CHARACTER
Inspired by over 50 years of Guardians legacy. This unique spin on the Guardians of the Galaxy will take you on a riotous journey across the stars. Peter Quill and his misfit crew unintentionally become the universe’s first and last line of defense.
Meet the gang with these five-star characters;
- STAR-LORD – A headstrong intergalactic adventurer. Peter Quill was taken from his Earthly home at a young age. He grew up in outer space alongside the pirate-like Ravagers. Equipped with a high-tech blaster and a mix-tape of music from home. Star-Lord leads an unlikely team of interstellar misfits – The Guardians of the Galaxy.
- GAMORA – Orphaned as a child when the rest of her species was annihilated. Gamora was found and raised by the tyrant. Teaming up with Star-Lord and his motley crew, the “most dangerous woman in the galaxy” now seeks to redeem her past crimes. She puts her unparalleled skills to use as a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- DRAX THE DESTROYER – Fueled by a personal vendetta against those who cost him his family. His razor-sharp blades do his talking for him. After making a tentative alliance with the Guardians of the Galaxy, the untamed Drax must learn to put the needs of the universe before his own.
- GROOT – The last surviving member of a tree-like Alien race. Groot is perhaps one of the most unusual beings in all the cosmos. Though calm and quiet in most instances. He is known to unleash his tremendous strength on any enemy foolish enough to threaten his allies. Particularly his long-time partner in crime, Rocket.
- ROCKET – Though he may look like a common Earth raccoon. The temperamental Rocket is in fact a one-of-a-kind. A Genetically produced being, originally created on the planet Halfworld. Rocket lends his genius and heavy artillery to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Unable to resist the call of adventure (and plunder).
ALL-STAR ’80S SOUNDTRACK
When the Guardians have their backs to the wall. Then there’s nothing more likely to make them come out swinging than a sweet mixtape of Star-Lord’s ’80s favorites. The guardian of galaxy game mixes music and action.
Rock out to stone cold classics from his teenage years including Iron Maiden, KISS, New Kids On The Block, Rick Astley and more. Raise the roof with Peter Quill’s favorite rock band, Star-Lord, and their legendary album Space Rider.
Special Attack in guardians of the galaxy mission breakout
Then there are the bigger guns. Marvel guardians of galaxy PS5 shows a peek at Rocket’s special “mega” attack when he whips out a blaster that’s about three times his own size.
“You unlock some of [this gear] at key moments in the narrative. The characters are going through these really strong moments where they are discovering their true selves. That gets manifested into these mega abilities,” Fortier says. “In the case of Rocket, it’s that gun. It’s a collage of so many weapons that were developed over the years at Eidos and modified and stylized to be Rocket’s own thing.”
Click here to see more Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game PS5.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.