Agent 47 hit man 3 returns as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career in HITMAN 3 Xbox One. Supported by his Agency handler, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with his long-lost friend Lucas Grey. The dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy.
Fantasy game of assassins
Hitman 3 Xbox One is the best place to play every game in the World of Assassination trilogy. All locations from Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 can be imported and played within Hitman 3 at no additional cost for existing owners – plus progression from Hitman 2 is directly carried over into Hitman 3 at launch.
Beware death Awaits
Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional in Hit man 3 for the most important contracts of his entire career. Therefore, embark on an intimate journey of darkness and hope in the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Death awaits.
Play Your Way
Experience a globetrotting adventure and visit exotic locations that are meticulously detailed and packed full of creative opportunities. Hence, IOI’s award-winning Glacier technology powers Hitman 3’s tactile and immersive game world to offer unparalleled player choice and replayability.
Play Assassination trilogy in VR
- Disguise and walking down the catwalk at a fashion show in Paris, enjoying the seaside in Sapienza or infiltrating a bank in New York, Hit man 3 in VR literally gives you a brand new perspective in first person.
- Stand face-to-face with your targets and look them in the eyes, blend-in to a busy crowd and hear the chatter and conversations happening around you and interact with items using your hands.
Hitman 3 weapon
However, unlock these weapon, they’ll be available at the mission planning stage in Hit man 3, and if the player has purchased Hitman 1 and 2 and downloaded the corresponding Access Passes, they’ll be available in those games as well.
- ICA 19 Red. A re-skinned version of the ICA 19 from Hitman 1 and 2, nicknamed the “blackballer.” It’s included in the Trinity Pack pre-order bonus. Comes in red.
- Kukri Knife. Another unnecessary but fun antique blade. Per the game description, it was recovered in India and brought back to England in the 1890s. Unlocked at Dartmoor Mastery Level 13.
- Explosive Golf Ball. The very same exploding golf ball from Hitman 1‘s Sapienza level returns in Hitman 3‘s Dubai level. It’s also an unlockable for the first time in the series. Can be used to assassinate Dubai target Carl Ingram, or brought on any mission and thrown for an instant explosion. Unlocked at Dubai Mastery Level 10.
- ICA 19 White Trinity. Another re-skin of the ICA 19 from the Trinity Pack pre-order bonus. Comes in white.
- Burj al-Ghalazi Snowglobe. Technically a weapon because, like almost any blunt inanimate object he can pick up, 47 can chuck it at someone’s head and knock them out, rendering them unconscious for the rest of the mission unless a guard discovers and wakes them. Unlocked at Dubai Mastery Level 2.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.