In Ghost of Tsushima director’s cut PS5 2021, Iki Island has fallen under the control of a Mongol shaman called Ankhsar Khatun, the Eagle. When The Eagle announces her intention to cross into Tsushima with a scouting party, Jin realizes that Iki Island needs his help. The play has Jin with all the steel, blood and honour to save Iki Island in Ghost of Tsushima PS5.
Way of the Warrior
The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the main defenders until the Mongol Empire invades the island causing havoc and conquering the local population
Ghost of Tsushima takes place during the first Mongol invasion of Japan. Set on Tsushima island, you play as a samurai named Jin Sakai who is on a quest to liberate his home from the Mongol hordes. You must make alliances with various factions and individuals, some of which may not have the best interests of Tsushima and Japan in mind.
Nonetheless, tactics won’t lead you to victory in Ghost of Tsushima PS5 but you must proceed beyond traditions to forge a new way of fighting the way of the Ghost for the freedom of Japan.
Features in Ghost Of Tsushima Playstation 5
- Ancient Beauty Endures In War-Torn Tsushima: In this action-adventure, you’ll roam vast countryside and terrain to encounter different discoveries.
- The Rise of the Ghost: Jim must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies in his quest to reclaim Tsushima.
- Jim must break away from tradition to become a new warrior, and also protect what’s left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive combat experience.
- In addition, master the bow to eliminate distant threats in Ghost of Tsushima PlayStation 5 2021, and develop stealth tactics to ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
- The main storyline branches off into multiple side quests that players can pursue additional skills, weapons and also experiences.
Modes in Ghost of Tsushima Director’s cut PS5
- Legends’ Basics – A co-operative centric experience that allows up to four players to work together. Overcome a variety of story and objective-based scenarios. Upon loading into the mode, players are greeted with four distinct classes: Ghost, Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, and Assassin.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends’ Modes – Play three distinct game types in Ghost of Tsushima game. The first and most prominent of these is the Story. This sees up to two teammates take on a series of 10 supernatural-themed arcs. Repelling the forces that haunt the island of Tsushima. Tackled in four different difficulties, each adding a variety of unique challenges to overcome.
Legends’ Endgame – Experience the option to shift between the 4 classes of Ghosts. This means there’s a level of replayability to be capitalized on. From trying the same modes from different perspectives.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.