Ghost of Tsushima PS4 is a third-person open-world action-stealth video game developed by Sucker Punch Productions. It takes place in 1274 on the island of Tsushima in Japan. The player controls the hero, Jin Sakai, as he fights back against a Mongol invasion.
The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the main defenders until the Mongol Empire invades the island causing havoc and conquering the local population
Nonetheless, tactics won’t lead you to victory in Ghost of Tsushima PS4 but you must proceed beyond traditions to forge a new way of fighting the way of the Ghost for the freedom of Japan.
Features in Ghost Of Tsushima Playstation 4
- Ancient Beauty Endures In War-Torn Tsushima: In this action-adventure, you’ll roam vast countryside and terrain to encounter different discoveries.
- The Rise of the Ghost: Jim must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies in his quest to reclaim Tsushima.
- Jim must break away from tradition to become a new warrior, and also protect what’s left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive combat experience.
- In addition, master the bow to eliminate distant threats in Ghost of tsushima PlayStation 4, and develop stealth tactics to ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
- The main storyline branches off into multiple side quests that players can pursue additional skills, weapons and also experiences.
Ghost of Tsushima’s co-op multiplayer mode
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends’ Basics – A co-operative centric experience that allows up to four players to work together. Overcome a variety of story and objective-based scenarios. Upon loading into the mode, players are greeted with four distinct classes: Ghost, Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, and Assassin.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends’ Modes – Play three distinct game types. The first and most prominent of these is the Story. This sees up to two teammates take on a series of 10 supernatural-themed arcs. Repelling the forces that haunt the island of Tsushima. Tackled in four different difficulties, each adding a variety of unique challenges to overcome.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends’ Endgame – Experience the option to shift between the 4 classes of Ghosts. This means there’s a level of replayability to be capitalized on. From trying the same modes from different perspectives.
Click here to see more
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.