Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 rebuilds and expands the legendary RPG. In the sprawling city of Midgar, an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their resistance. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary. Lends his aid to the group, unaware of the epic consequences that await him. Dive into Midgar to enjoy the fantasy!
Story Of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5
Mako – the lifeblood of the planet and the fuel that powers the city of Midgar. By exploiting this resource through their Mako Reactors. The Shinra Electric Power Company has all but seized control of the entire world. A ragtag group of idealists, known as Avalanche, are one of the last bastions of resistance.
Meanwhile, Cloud, who is an elite Soldier operative turned mercenary. Took part in an Avalanche operation to destroy Mako Reactor 1 in the city of Midgar. Again, the bombing plunges the city into fiery chaos, and amidst the raging inferno, Cloud is tormented by visions of a bitter enemy long thought dead.
After this hallucination fades, he meets a young woman selling flowers. Who offers him a single yellow blossom. In that instant, a host of swirling shadows surrounds them. Once more begins a story that will shape the destiny of an entire world.
Characters to interact with in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Cloud Strife – An ex-SOLDIER: first class, Cloud came to Midgar to start a new chapter of his life as a mercenary. He may bring his buster sword to bear against Shinra troopers, but he does not care for the plight of the planet. For him, this is a job and nothing more.
- Aerith Gainsborough – Aerith is a flower seller who lives in the Sector 5 slums. Who first meets Cloud on the streets of Midgar after the bombing of Mako Reactor 1. She is often found tending a modest bed of flowers at an old church in Sector 5.
- Barret Wallace – The leader of an independent Avalanche cell in Midgar, Barret. Who was disavowed by the old guard for his extreme methods that attracted too much attention.
- Red XIII – Red XIII is a beast with a flaming tail, crimson fur, deadly claws, and the ability to speak. At present, he is being held in captivity as a test subject for Professor Hojo.
- Biggs – A member of the anti-Shinra resistance group Avalanche. With Barret being prone to volatility, Biggs always follows through calmly. Neat and tidy by nature, his favourite things are cleaning and showers.
Modes for a better play in Final Fantasy VII PS5
- Battle System – Assess your enemie’ strengths and weaknesses, and employ powerful magic and special abilities to fight effectively – such is the guiding principle of this unique system, a mix of traditional command-based Final Fantasy combat and real-time action, giving you the power to choose how you play. As you build ATB charges in combat, you will be able to perform stronger attacks, cast magic, use items, and execute other battle commands.
- Tactical Mode – When accessing your commands menu in battle, time slows down dramatically, giving you the freedom to develop and carry out a plan of attack. Take this opportunity to use your ATB charges to employ a variety of abilities, magic, items, and limit breaks. Adapt to the strengths and weaknesses of your enemies, and take control of the tide of battle.
- Shortcuts – Commands can be mapped to button shortcuts, enabling you to execute them in battle instantly, without having to access your commands menu. Employ your favourite abilities quickly and effortlessly so you can stay in the thick of the action.
- Stagger – As an enemy sustains damage during battle, the focus gauge below their HP bar will gradually fill up. When this bar is maxed out, the enemy will become staggered for a short time. During this period, it will not only be unable to act, but it will also receive additional damage when attacked.
- Ally Commands – You can take full control of other party members during battle with the press of a button, and you can also instruct them to carry out certain actions by using the L2/R2 buttons to access their command menus in Tactical Mode.
- Limit breaks – As you take damage over the course of a battle, your limit gauge will gradually fill, eventually enabling you to execute powerful abilities unique to each character.
Gain new ability with Materia
- Materia – By attaching Materia to your weapons and armour, you can gain new abilities and customise your characters further. Countless types exist, from those that bestow magical spells to versatile actions, as well as some which enable you to summon powerful beings to aid you in battle. Moreover, some items have linked Materia slots, which allow certain Materia to interact with each other and produce unique and surprising effects.
- Summons – When equipped, summoning Materia adds an additional gauge that, when filled, grants you the ability to call forth otherworldly entities to fight alongside you for a limited time. These summoned beings possess a will of their own and will engage enemies independently, culminating in a devastating attack they execute before departing the battlefield.
Click here to see more.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the game. Internet before you can play the game.