Powered by football, FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch brings the game even closer to the real thing. With fundamental gameplay advances and a new season of innovation across every mode. Play with 17,000+ players, over 700 teams in 90+ stadiums and more than 30 leagues from all over the globe.
Powered by Football
A new season of innovation across every mode in the game.
Gameplay on FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch
HyperMotion: A brand new gameplay technology for FIFA 22.
- Revolutionising Football Gameplay. Groundbreaking new HyperMotion gameplay technology elevates every match across every mode in FIFA 2
- Advanced 11v11 Match Capture. Xsens suits enable motion capture from 22 professional footballers playing at high intensity for the first time. The resulting unprecedented volume of high-quality real-human movement data powers how both individuals and teams move across FIFA 22.
- Machine Learning. A cutting-edge proprietary machine learning algorithm. It learns from over 8.7 million frames of advanced match capture. Thereafter, it writes new animations in real time. As a result, it creates organic football realism across a variety of interactions on the pitch.
- Full Team Authentic Motion. Xsens suits record every touch, tackle, sprint and duel from all 22 players playing at high intensity. It captures data that powers over 4000 new animations in FIFA 22. Therefore raising the footballing intensity, responsiveness, and physicality of every player in the game.
- Tactical A.I. Deeper player intelligence driven by the power of next-gen consoles. It gives each individual the ability to better understand both attacking and defensive formations and movement. In effect, creating a new level of tactical realism.
Even more Gameplay
- In Attack. The ability to make up to 6x more decisions per second gives attackers more awareness of their surroundings. It allows them to make smarter runs in build-up play, and lets them react to loose balls quicker.
- In Defence. Rewritten defensive AI gives teams the ability to act as a tactical unit. While retaining their shape to move across the pitch and cover vacant space.
- ML – Flow. Learning from more than 8.7 million frames from Advanced 11v11 Match Capture. The ML – Flow machine learning algorithm writes new animations in real-time. Therefore enabling players to better adjust their stride and running cadence on approach to the ball to control or strike it more smoothly.
New Gameplay Features on FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch
From rewritten goalkeepers to new attacking tactics. Feel the difference on the pitch with new gameplay features in FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch.
- Goalkeeper Rewrite. A brand-new goalkeeper system brings a new level of intelligence to the last line of defence. Therefore unlocking more reliable shot-stopping and smarter decision-making between the posts. Goalkeeper positioning personality replicates the different styles of keepers throughout the game. In effect, to represent the lightning-fast reflexes of world-class shot stoppers.
- True Ball Physics. Real-world data imported into FIFA 22 takes the game’s ball physics to a new level of realism. Tuned parameters including speed, swerve, air drag, air resistance, ground friction, and rolling friction mean every touch, trap, shot, volley, pass, and dribble will look, move, and fly like the real thing.
With new customisation options to make your club stand out in the stands and on the pitch, a new player growth system that puts you in control of your Virtual Pro’s development, and streamlined social play that makes it easier than ever to find your next game, it’s time to get the squad together for a new season of Pro Clubs.
Click here to see more.
Please note, an internet connection and Nintendo Switch Online may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.