Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled PS4 is a kart racing game developed by Beenox and published by Activision. It is a remaster of Crash Team Racing PS4, which was originally developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation.
Crash is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic Crash Team Racing Playstation 4 experience plus a whole lot more, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max.
- Authentic CTR plus a ton more
- Compete online and race your friends
- Customise your ride and racer
Nitro Tour Grand Prix in crash team racing ps4
Grand Prix Features
Bonus seasonal content including new tracks, characters, items, and challenges.
- CTR-TV with Chick & Stew: Tune in to CTR-TV, your in-game news source for all things Grand Prix – hosted by your favourite poultry personalities, Chick & Stew!
- New Characters: Isabella, Ami, Tawna, Liz and Megumi are back and ready to race as the Nitro Squad.
- New Karts: Make them rubber-neck as you fly by in style! This season introduced LeChaux, Bandibuggy and Rocket into the kart lineup.
- Pit Stop: Pull into the pit Stop to check out new characters, skins, and kart customisation items. Get ‘em while they’re hot because these items will zoom off as fast as they arrived!
- New Track – Twilight Tour: Compete with racers from around the world on a brand-new track inspired by the Ancient Egypt and Arabian Town levels from Crash Bandicoot: Warped!
- Grand Prix Roadmap: Every new Grand Prix season brings you new ways to play with a bonus themed track, new challenges, and tons of new content. Find details about the road ahead in the Grand Prix Roadmap!
Nitro Gauge Progression Bar
Complete the Nitro Tour Grand Prix challenges and fill up your Nitro Gauge to earn new characters, karts and customization items in crash team racing nitro fueled ps4.
Click here to see more of Crash Team Racing Playstation 4
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.