COD Vanguard PS4 showcase WWII combat like never before. Witness the origins of Special Forces as you play a pivotal role in Call of Duty Vanguard PS4 and change the face of history, forming Task Force One in a gripping Campaign across four major theatres of war. Become an original Special Forces Operator in an online Multiplayer rich in innovation with 20 maps available at launch.
Prepare for a franchise-first, universe-expanding Zombies crossover. Immerse yourself in a fully integrated Call of Duty: Warzone experience featuring a new and massive map. This is the most connected Call of Duty ever, all powered by the next generation Call of Duty engine introduced in Modern Warfare.
This is Call of Duty Vanguard PS4.
The award-winning Call of Duty series returns with Call of Duty: Vanguard, in which players will experience influential battles of World War II as they fight for victory across the Eastern and Western Fronts of Europe, the Pacific, and North Africa.
- Polina Petrova: Born and raised in Stalingrad, Petrova is the sharpshooter of the squad. She has sworn vengeance upon the Reich for invading her homeland and taking her life away.
- Arthur Kingsley: The heart of Task Force One, Kingsley commands with kindness. Determined to beat the Axis, he will lead the team against overwhelming odds to face the darkest of dangers.
- Lucas Riggs: The demolitions expert from down under. Loud but efficient, Riggs never found a problem he couldn’t solve with explosives. He’s always ready to blow stuff up.
- Wade Jackson: The hotshot maverick from Brooklyn. Driven by adrenaline, he’s damn good at what he does and will never let you forget it.
- Richard Webb: Kingsley’s right-hand man, friend, and confidant. A master strategist with a dry wit, Webb always has a quick solution to even the trickiest situation.
COD Vanguard PS4 Multiplayer
Create and cement your legacy as Call of Duty’s signature Multiplayer experience launches an all-out assault on all fronts. Witness the rise of the Special Forces as players drop into new locales with authentic World War II load outs.
- Most maps on day one. Call of Duty: Vanguard will launch with 20 maps from day 1. 16 maps cover core multiplayer experiences with four close quarters maps featured in Champion Hill. These maps will cover a diverse set of biomes across the Pacific, Western Front, Eastern Front and N. Africa.
- More ways to play. Within Call of Duty: Vanguard’s expansive multiplayer experience there are new modes and ways to play. Champion Hill is a multi-arena survival tournament, where tactics and strategy combine with quick action. Patrol is a new take on Hardpoint, with a moving objective travelling across the map. Work as a squad to own the roaming patrol point.
- Tactical gameplay. COD Vanguard PS4 multiplayer is focused on second-to-second gameplay. Expect to discover new gunplay mechanics, reactive environments, greater weapon customisation, blind fire, custom ballistics and more.
- Next gen technology. Call of Duty: Vanguard is powered by the next-generation engine introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and delivers breath-taking visual fidelity, a photo realistic world, lifelike characters, and optimised performance. Vanguard is the most advanced Call of Duty experience ever, with cross play, cross progression, and cross gen support from launch.
- Become the original Special Forces. Campaign is all about the birth of Special Forces. Multiplayer takes that story and continues the narrative throughout the launch and seasons of Call of Duty Vanguard PS4. A global cast of characters from multiple walks of life make up new special operation task forces led by Capt Butcher.
In COD Vanguard PS4, players will also be able to prove their mettle as they try to survive the relentless onslaught of the undead in a chilling new Zombies experience, developed by Treyarch Studios.
When the Dark Aether gateway at Projekt Endstation punched a hole through the dimensional veil, a new horror awakened within. Now, Special Forces operators must fight the undead led by the sinister Oberführer Wolfram Von List in the snowy graveyards of Stalingrad.
Zombies feature on COD Vanguard PS4
- Otherworldly powers: Enter a pact with mysterious entities via their Artifacts to gain access to Dark Aether magic. Join with Inviktor the Destroyer, Bellekar the Warlock, Norticus the Conqueror, and Saraxis the Shadow against Kortifex the Deathless, a powerful entity who has granted Von List command over an undead army.
- Deep replayability: Offer Sacrificial Hearts to the Altar of Covenants to choose from a variety of upgrades after each completed objective. Get access to the Mystery Box, Perks, Pack-a-Punch, and more at your ever-expanding forward operating base, and make meaningful choices to approach every game differently.
- Global progression: Jump in with friends across platforms and generations and enjoy unified Battle Pass and Player Progression between Multiplayer, Zombies, and Call of Duty: Warzone. No matter where you play, you’ll always make progress that carries over to Zombies.
- Brutal environments: Use Dark Aether portals to take the fight to multiple fronts, each bathed in a gruesome, supernatural atmosphere. Battle the undead through the ruins of Stalingrad, war-torn fields of Merville, rainy rooftops in Nazi-occupied Paris. And the Japanese army camp at Shi No Numa.
Click here to see more about Call of Duty Vanguard PS4.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.
There are no reviews yet.