Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. Campaign is a return to the gritty, military roots of the franchise, while boldly looking ahead, delivering a rich and engaging narrative that is unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game. The player will embark on a classically styled story about grand scale warfare, set in a future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system.
Multiplayer combines popular mechanics such as the chained-based movement system, with a load of gameplay innovations to deliver one of the deepest and most engaging online experiences in gaming. The new Zombies mode will thrill co-op players with an original, distinctive approach and an uproarious narrative sure to excite fans. The title introduces stunning, multi-planetary environments, new weaponry, and all-new player abilities.
A CAMPAIGN TO NEW FRONTIERS
As Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot turned Commander, you must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space
After a devastating attack on earth, as Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, you must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space.
- GOOD VS. EVIL: After a surprise attack on the headquarters of UNSA, Lt. Nick Reyes must take the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable adversity, he must lead the remnants of coalition forces against the relentless Settlement Defense Front.
- UNSA AND SATO: As space colonization grew, the nations of the world formed the United Nation Space Alliance (UNSA), to govern space travel, commerce and trade. The Solar Alliance Treaty Organization (SATO) is the peace-keeping body of the UNSA.
- A FANATICAL ENEMY: Comprised of a splinter group of insurgents that broke away from UNSA during a war of secession, years ago, the Settlement Defense Front (The Front, SetDef) is a fascist power. They’re brutal and militant radicals, toughened by extreme off-world environments and conditions.
- THE CAST: Throughout the conflict, Reyes will engage with many individual soldiers, flight crew and others, as he leads his forces in battle.
- NICK REYES: Until recently, Nick Reyes was a Lieutenant, commanding SCAR (Special Combat Air Recon) Team-1, a Tier-1 special operations force trained especially for combat in space. Field-promoted to Captain, he will lead a crew of a thousand naval troops, Marines, and SCARs aboard the carrier Retribution.
- NORA SALTER: Reyes’ longtime wingman. Salter is arguably the best pilot in the SATO fleet. Her years of experience flying with the SCAR team have shaped her into an experienced and mature soldier, but is still more prone to shoot first than her fellow soldiers. She’s highly skilled and fiercely loyal.
- ETHAN: Enhanced Tactical Humanoid 3rd Revision, or Ethan, is the newest addition to the Retribution’s crew. The perfect soldier, he is not only stronger, faster and more durable than any human, he’s also programmed with a sharp wit and gallows humor designed to integrate him quickly into any unit.
- OMAR: Commander of the Marine contingent aboard the Retribution. Hardened by years of combat, he’s proud of his men’s ability to survive in any environment and win the fight with just boots and guns. Omar’s father was a tank farmer on Titan before the SetDef took it, giving Omar’s fight with The Front a personal tinge of revenge.
- ADMIRAL RAINES: Reyes’ mentor since his days back at the academy. Raines has had to make hard decisions as he’s climbed the chain of command, and sees Reyes as a soldier who can also rise to the challenges of leadership.
- SALEN KOCH: Captain of the SDS Olympus Mons and Commander of the SetDef insurgent fleet.
- BRADLEY FILLION: SetDef Captain of the SDS Ares Vallis. Extremely dangerous in close quarters.
- CALEB THIES: SetDef conspirator and Vice Admiral of the SDS Icarius. SATO high-value target.
- ATTILA ZALANYI: Settlement Defense Front Sr. Lieutenant. Perpetrator of war crimes against UNSA fleets.
- SS RETRIBUTION: A character unto itself, the Retribution is your home base and main warship throughout your journey. It’s a persistent hub to which you’ll return. The Retribution’s motto is “The Tip of the Spear,” chosen for its shape, and frontline operation.
- THE JACKAL: Throughout the story campaign, you’ll also pilot your very own space combat ready jet-fighter, better known as the Jackal. Integrated throughout the story missions, the Jackal is customizable and will evolve as you progress through the game.
- NEW WEAPONS: Infinite Warfare’s robust weapons feature classic ballistic weapons, new energy based weapons and new lethals, as well as multiple functionalities that will let you transform your weapon mid-battle.
Click here to see more.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.