The iconic Black Ops call of duty game series is back with Call of Duty (COD) : Black Ops Cold War ps4. The direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign. Players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths. They battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Therefore, descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson. With a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Nothing is ever as it seems. Raven Software brings a gripping single-player Campaign where players come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters, and more in the call of duty games.
Multiplayer in Call of duty black ops cold war ps4
The next chapter of the iconic Black Ops Multiplayer experience. The game is defined by signature combat, deniable operations, and a connected experience across platforms and generations.
- Deniable Operations: Jump into a realistic and gritty world of off-the-books missions and off-the-record targets. Deniable Operations lie at the heart of this Multiplayer experience. Building a unique but pure Black Ops experience with new modes and ways to play.
- Signature Combat: Black Ops Cold War takes that classic Black ops Multiplayer feel and brings it to new heights. Heads up gameplay, automated healing, grounded operator movement plus innovative new systems bring the most cinematic moments to life and results in that signature Black Ops Combat.
- Connected Experience: Black Ops Cold War is set to support cross-platform and cross-generation play as well as cross-progression, breaking ground for the Call of Duty franchise as it introduces the next generation of global combat.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies takes veterans and newcomers alike on a bold and terrifying journey. It expands on an iconic part of the Call of Duty games (COD) franchise. Therefore, this co-op mode includes new ways to progress, classic Perks, and an arsenal of Cold War-era Zombies weaponry. They help survivors dominate the legions of undead.
- Weapons: Utilize Cold War-era weapons and a fan-favorite Zombies arsenal to battle the horde. All weapons have a rarity associated with them and the higher the rarity, the greater the damage.
- Perks + Upgrades: Classic Perks like Juggernog and Speed Cola return, and players can deploy Field Upgrades and craft items which for instances, add another layer to squad-based tactics.
- Support Weapons: Deploy Grenade Launchers, Sentry Turrets, Explosive Bows and even Chopper Gunners to deliver a massive power spike when your squad needs it most.
- Connected Experience: Squads in Zombies can be formed across platforms and generations. Hence, Marking the first time in franchise history this co-op mode is available via cross-play. Players will also advance the Battle Pass with time played in Zombies.
Black Ops Cold War will support and build on the hit, free-to-play experience Call of Duty games: Warzone. Just like every off-the-books clandestine operation. Expect to uncover more secrets, and experience memorable moments as the Cold War heats up across Verdansk (and beyond) in the months and seasons ahead.
- Warzone integration
Prepare for initial intel on:
· Player Progression: How your player levels and item unlocks are shared.
· Weapon Progression: How weapons are leveled up and attachments are unlocked across the games.
· Operator Selection: How Operators from both franchises interact in the Verdansk combat zone.
· Battle Pass Integration: How this system synchronizes across the games.
· Store Access: How to purchase additional in-game content, and where it is accessible.
NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN
President Ronald Reagan has authorized hits on two Iranian targets. After acquiring Intel that they are residing in the Netherlands. Therefore Bell, Woods, Mason and co. are sent to the streets of Amsterdam where they intend to sweep their safe house and put a stop to their threatening behavior.
This mission does leave nowhere to run, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t drive.
Fracture Jaw gives a first taste of the Viet Cong guerrilla warfare that was pivotal in the Cold War. In 1968, the CIA Orders Russell Adlers’ SOG team to secure a valuable asset hidden in a Da Nang firebase, the former capital of the country.
Plunging the team into the depths of Vietnam, get an overhead shot of the beautiful capital, albeit you’ll be reigning fire on it from a chopper gunner.
BRICK IN THE WALL
The first stealth mission is introduced in Brick in the Wall. With a new stealth system implemented in the Black Ops Cold War campaign missions. Bell is instructed to take down a Berlin-based Russian mobster by the name of Anton Volkov, who has heavy ties to Perseus. Make sure you’re out of sight as it’s kill or capture in Brick in the Wall.
RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT
Moreover, the fourth mission sends the squad to a fourth country. This time, infiltrate a secret facility in the Soviet Republic of Ukraine in search of intelligence about Perseus’ plans and whereabouts.
ECHOES OF THE COLD WAR
However, from the gathered intel. Perseus has been found to be plundering an abandoned Yamantau base in search of information. With the squad heading to the mountains of Bashkortostan, Russia, soviet Major General Nikita Dragovich is left behind. Combining stealth with explosives, the only way out is by praying to the heavens.
END OF THE LINE
Perseus has taken one step forward in the nuclear warfare race and is threatening Europe. With the Soviet Union striking fear into Europe, the team heads to Cuba in order to commandeer the stolen Green Light nuke from Perseus.
BREAK ON THROUGH
In need of more information, OP 40 deploys Bell to search a mysterious bunker deep in the jungles of Vietnam. Bell have learnt from the best when it comes to searching her own mind, with the numbers expert Mason by her side. The bunker reveals more than just its components. Upon the search, you might want to keep an ear out for the undead.
Please note, an internet connection and Playstation Plus may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.